Another before and after. Both with my sister Tanya.
Here is my approach to weight loss and improved health:
1. If it's in a box or can, don't buy it.
2. Rid your home for good of all processed food.
3. If you consume poultry or red meat, know your source. Only eat animals that are grass-fed, hormone and antibiotic free and that do not eat GMO feed.
3. Only eat wild caught fish
4. Eat wild meats in place of beef or poultry if possible such as venison, guinea hen, pheasant, rabbit.
5. Omit all dairy
6. Try to cook everything yourself and from scratch
7. Only buy organic produce and fruit.
8. Only buy non-GMO products
9. Eat all and every vegetable you can find especially green leafy ones.
10. Prepare foods for the winter by canning in the summer
11. Limit your grains to ancient ones. Quinoa, Amaranth, Black rice etc.
13. Feed everyone in your home the same way.
14. Never deprive yourself of your favorite treats, once and a while they are ok.